Amirandes Grecotel Boutique Resort is impossibly glamorous with movie good looks, this incredible property is styled after the water palaces of Minoan Kings & Venetian Nobles that once ruled Crete.
Affectionate and generous with an idiosyncratic character, Amirandes is quite unique, Amirandes is a Resort to Live.
There is a fabulous collection of rooms, suites and villas with a sense of individuality and character. The design is modern and authentic at once with a patina of understatement. You will find privacy, cool cottons and a luxury world of all kind of amenities.
With endless blues by the swimming pool, the exotic lagoons and the infinite sea, Amirandes boasts two coves of fine golden sand with crystal clear waters
The cool dining world of Amirandes has ten restaurants & bars with fantastic, original cuisine. Among them the one and only Minotaur
Amirandes is geared to family and sports friendly guests with an abundance of activities. Relaxing or energetic outdoor activities, mesmerising live music and dance shows, summer elegant parties on the beach, modern fitness and wellness programmes and various sports opportunities.
A true sanctuary for the senses - the next best thing to heaven - the Elixir Alchemy Spa redefines holiday spa pampering with signature treatments using organic plants and extracts from Crete's rare, aromatic herbs and Ayurvedic therapies by Indian therapists.
Seven different dining options gives you fantastic choice at Amirandes
- Amirandes - Traditional Mediterranean cuisine and international delicacies in the hotel's main restaurant. Extensive buffets for breakfast and dinner - including healthy and vegetarian options
- Lago Di Candia - A superb waterfront location, an a la carte Restaurant with prime "steaks & fresh fish" grill menu
- Minotaur - Minotaur is an incomparable Italian restaurant of impeccable character. It embodies Italian style - classic sophistication and inimitable refinements
- Petrino - Savour simple, stylish, al fresco lunches with seascapes to match. Succulent fish and seafood are as fresh as the gentle sea breeze at this waterfront restaurant.
- Xasteria - Xasteria pays tribute to Cretan cuisine with a menu bursting with island flavours
- Blue Monkey - Serving oriental delicacies cooked to order, Blue Monkey features modern twists on Eastern favourites
- By The Pool - Ideal for lazy daytime musings, by the pool brasserie is situated next to the olympic-sized seawater pool
Bars & Lounges
Amirandes has four different bars for you to enjoy refreshing drinks
- By The Pool - Drinks and cocktails, by the pool
- Labyrinth - A popular spot for sipping a 'sundowner' and enjoying the views of the lagoon and sea from trademark sunken seats create the impression of floating on the surrounding water, drifting along to the serenades of the live evening music
- Beach Bar - Kick off your sandals and feel the sand beneath your toes as you unwind in style at the Beach Bar. Sit back and enjoy the sun while you savour cool drinks and mouthwatering bites throughout the day.
- Sunset Lounge - Sunset Lounge on exclusive Amirandes Beach, its unique seaside setting for delighting in the stunning sunsets over the mesmerizing Cretan skyline. Enjoy the music from our DJ with Tiki cocktail & Sushi under the Cretan Sky!
Rooms & Suites
Superior Family Room
Superior Room with Pool & Garden
Amirandes Family Suite with Private Pool
Two Bedroom Family Suite
Two Bedroom Family Suite with Pools
Deluxe Junior Bungalow Suite with Private Pool
Luxury One Bedroom Suite
One Bedroom Grand Suite
Luxury Junior Suite with Gym & Pool
Two Bedroom VIP Suite with Gym & Pool
Creta Villa with Private Pool
Two Bedroom Dream Villa with Private Pool
Creta Two Bedroom Beach Villa with Private Pool
Luxury Beach Villa Two Bedroom Private Pool
Junior Presidential Villa Seafront with Private Pool
Presidential Villa Seafront with Garden & Private Pool
Royal Villa with Courtyard & Private Pool