Elysium Hotel, translated as 'eternal bliss' is a delightful beachfront resort boasting a traditional Cypriot style, known for its award-winning service. ,
With its enchanting Byzantine-inspired architecture, meticulously maintained gardens, and prime oceanfront location, the Elysium Hotel lives up to its name
Local materials have been utilised to cultivate an authentic sense of place. The design, echoing the style and traditions of the region, incorporates elements like mosaics, archways and columns. Central to the property is an expansive split-level pool and for an added touch of exclusivity, an adults-only sunken pool reserved for Royal Studio guests. The Elysium Hotel stands out as an ideal choice for a luxury family getaway, offering complimentary kids clubs and accommodation options suitable for families
The 250 rooms and studios at the resort exude the same Mediterranean charm evident throughout the establishment; they are luminous, airy, and generously spaced.
The recently refurbished Deluxe Bedrooms offer inland views or, for a supplementary fee, a partial or full sea view. The Family Cyprian Maisonettes are particularly popular among those travelling with children. These suites feature a living area on the ground floor and a master bedroom on the mezzanine. For those seeking a romantic setting, the Royal Studio Garden View with Plunge Pool is highly recommended.
Opium Health Spa
Guests can unwind, relax, and rejuvenate at the resort's ESPA Opium Health Spa, renowned as one of the finest in Paphos, perhaps even all of Cyprus. The spa provides a comprehensive range of holistic and detoxifying treatments, alongside a variety of wraps and massages - the epitome of bliss
Enliven your senses, hide yourself away from the hustle and bustle of the world for an extended array of treatments designed to nourish your skin, de-stress your body, and cheer your soul. A little 'you time' can go a long way!
- Lemonia Piazza - With its bright and cheerful décor, it is no wonder that Lemonia Piazza has made a name for itself for delivering one of the most indulgent breakfast experiences island-wide. A brilliant display of breakfast goods - spanning freshly baked pastries and breads, charcuteries and cheeses, and hot delights - as well as à la minute cooking stations tempt guests on a daily basis. Coffees, teas, and fresh juices serve as the ideal accompaniments, alongside champagne: because the start of every day should be celebrated as a special occasion.
- Epicurean Restaurant - Epicurean's creative flair and superior service ensure that a mere meal metamorphoses into an unforgettable occasion. Nestled at the end of a grand Venetian corridor framed by palatial arches, Epicurean's exquisite space is accented with harmonious olive green tones. Diners are invited to indulge in a rich buffet presenting different international cuisines nightly, with live cooking stations serving to further inspire diners' senses. Between May and October, the dining room opens onto the Epicurean Terrace, where you can enjoy dinner under the stars of the luxurious hotel's extensive gardens
- Ristorante Bacco - Ristorante Bacco offers guests a complete dining experience: a delicious meal in a warm and intimate setting. Authentic Italian cuisine - with highlights from Tuscany - is captured in a sumptuous menu that includes homemade pasta dishes, tender meat and fish specialties, and the most popular Italian desserts, all based on original recipes and made from fresh ingredients.
- O'Shin Restaurant - Dignified and yet simplistic, O'Shin's intimate space gives guests the opportunity to explore a selection of refined, pan-Asian gastronomic delights. Fawn-coloured oak wood utilised throughout the eatery lends to its elegant setting, which has been further embellished with oriental-styled latticed partitions, and soft, cherry-hued lighting.
- Mediterraneo Restaurant - Mere steps away from the sea, the open-air Mediterraneo restaurant serves a delicious array of Cypriot and Mediterranean specialities. An open kitchen and wooden furniture enhance this inviting restaurant's ambience, which combines traditional décor with a touch of class. Mediterraneo is open daily for lunch and dinner
Bars & Lounges
- Astria Bar - Themed around the night sky's glittering constellations, Bar Astria is ideal for enjoying your favourite drinks whilst sharing moments of private conversation with friends and family. Whether seated indoors or outside beneath the pergola-covered terraces overlooking the Lethe Spring - which is beautifully lit up at night - this is the place to meet and enjoy the offerings of our well-stocked bar, inclusive of a range of cocktails, premium whiskies, and even the right cigar to go with your preferred cognac. Live music performances on most nights of the week ensure an unforgettable evening
- Café Occidental - Chic, contemporary, and cosmopolitan, Café Occidental pulses with energy from dawn until dusk, providing guests with an indulgent all-day menu of gourmet sandwich and salad delights. The outlet's layout is reminiscent of a Parisian patisserie, complete with an inviting pastry display. Guests can even take a slice of Café Occidental heaven home with them, thanks to our dedicated pastry boxes
- Mare Nostrum Pool Bar - Savour sipping on your favourite drink without leaving the pool at Mare Nostrum Pool Bar. A pavilion of cool refreshments - from soft drinks and freshly squeezed juices, to exotic cocktails - whatever you desire to quench your thirst is close at hand. Should you find yourself feeling hungry, indulge in our light bite selection, spanning a variety of pizzas and cold sandwiches
Rooms & Suites
Family Cyprian Maisonette
Royal Garden Villa